Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Upgrade will not download from Autodesk Website

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
SeanFarr
592 Views, 6 Replies

Product Upgrade will not download from Autodesk Website

I am trying to download my upgrade for Inventor 2013 from 2012(Product Design Suite Ultimate), I sign into my account, click the download upgrade link, and my browser go to a blank screen.I tried both IE and Firefox.

I have googled around to see if this issue is known, but have found nothing.

Is inventor downloading in the background? or is there firewall issues? Anybody else have this issue?

Can I post this question in another location if this is the wrong spot?

Thanks!

Sean Farr

Sean Farr
Product Designer at TESInc.ca

Inventor Professional 2014-Update 2 - AutoCAD Electrical 2014
Win7-x64 | ASUS P8Z77-V | i7 3770 -3.4 GHz | 32GB RAM |
240GB SSD | nVidia GTX 670 4GB - 320.49
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
JDMather
in reply to: SeanFarr

I have not heard of this issue when downloading, but I have heard of a similar issue when Activating.

Search Google on Autodesk blank activation and see if the fix is for that is related to your problem.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?linkID=9240617&id=6404339&siteID=123112

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
philip.s

Hi Sean,

The blank download page (also referred to as the SFDC looping issue) is typically associated with a back-end sync issue on our part. I've made the necessary correction to your account, but please allow at least 15-30 minutes for the changes to become visible on your end.

If for what ever reason this doesn't resolve the problem, please reply to this thread and I'll gladly troubleshoot accordingly.

Please also note that for future reference, you can contact our Subscription Support team directly through the various Contact Us options linked here.

Message 4 of 7
SeanFarr
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks Philip,

I can connect now, but I have a question, I believe we are entitled to the Product Suite Ultimate 2013, but it says the current download is 59MB?

If I go to the 2012 tab all versions of the software are available. I havent tried to install any 2012 version stuff.

I tried downloading and installing the 2013 Product Suite anyway but I get a network Error prompt and the installation closes. But I am not sure what is even installing. 59Mb exe??

Thanks,

Sean

Subscription Issue.jpg

Sean Farr

Message 5 of 7
SeanFarr

I have tried this again, and have downloaded and installed what seems to be a download manager program.

Not sure where I can select what software I need from the Product Design Suite?

Thanks,

Sean

Sean Farr

Message 6 of 7
SeanFarr

Haha, My mistake, once I have the download manager software installed, I just click the same link, Product Design Suite Ultimate and then it begins to download/install the selected from the Autodesk Download Manager.

Thanks for your help.

Sean

Sean Farr

Message 7 of 7
philip.s

Thanks for confirming Sean and glad to hear you were able to get the download functioning. Hope you have a great weekend!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report