Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Request Code

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
maroh024
13406 Views, 23 Replies

Product Request Code

Where can i find my product request code or can an administaotr re-run my prgram for me because evertime i try to open my program a message pops up that says i cant.

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
GasBus
in reply to: hashim.mundol

thanks my friend alot i am now able to activate my application

Message 22 of 24
rainal
in reply to: denhaus

I am having the same problem!! I am told that the software (Revit Architecture 2011) has been downloaded but It is not on my computer, so I can't start it and the activation wizard doesn't come up. I have emailed autodesk several times and all I get is the same canned response which is of no help. I tried to delete my profile and account but the website won't allow me to do so. I am completely out of patience and from the posts that I see here I am not alone. This cannot be good for business to have this many people unhappy with a company about the same problem. Can anybody help!

Message 23 of 24
prayag1995
in reply to: frhervet

Hi I have a question to ask

where can I find my request code? I have the product and the serial no I have downloaded the software from the students autodesk webpage please reply...soonCat Very Happy

Message 24 of 24

Hi prayag1995,

Please follow the instructions under this link to find your Request Code: 

http://autode.sk/yj9Ukr

Regards,

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report