Installation & Licensing

HVILKVLLISTI
Message 1 of 14 (872 Views)

Product Re-Activation Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 - HELP! Serial/Prduct Key

872 Views, 13 Replies
09-28-2013 08:46 PM

Hey guys, sorry if the answer is floating around here somewhere but I can NOT for the life of me find it.

Basically I had my computer reformatted, swiped clean. I already bought Autodesk Sketchbook Pro (6) prior to that but I need the serial number and product key to re-install it back on my computer. Where do I find those? The only thing I have now is my order reciept in e-mail form which has the order number and SKU and a download link for the program in the Autodesk eStore site.

Help? Please?

PS, The Autodesk website is not helpful with this particular issue. I kept going round and round in circles until I realized it wasn't helping me at all..

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 2 of 14 (846 Views)

Re: Product Re-Activation Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 - HELP! Serial/Product Key

09-29-2013 08:03 PM in reply to: HVILKVLLISTI

Hi Raniel,

Using your email address I was able to pull up your Order. I sent the details via Private Message (small envelope beside your profile name at the upper right side of the Forums home page)

I also resent the Order details via email. 

Joane Bonghanoy
quidnovi
Message 3 of 14 (665 Views)

01-21-2014 11:48 PM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

hi guys

I do not manage to obtain my number of product Sketchbook pro 6 bought yesterday, nor my serial number. Further to a previous demand(request) I received the following link:

A user from Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services has sent you a message which has been classified as sensitive and which may only be viewed online within the Mimecast service. 

https://service-us.mimecast.com/webMail/ccmlogin.jsp?customer=%3DR8M%2BxPzTChOG1kPEWwTCRCJV84sRwSkEK...

Sorry I do not need to make look slimmer!-)

Thank you for sending me another "valid" link to obtain these numbers
Patrick

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 4 of 14 (657 Views)

01-22-2014 12:29 AM in reply to: quidnovi

Hi Patrick,

I can help you with that!

Could you please send me your order number via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I've never seen an e-mail from our E-Store leading customers to a MimeCast login. I'll look into that! P.S: Glad to hear you're in good shape:smileyvery-happy:

Camilo Lemos
NordstromDK
Message 5 of 14 (515 Views)

Product Re-Activation Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 - HELP! Serial/Prduct Key

03-07-2014 08:47 AM in reply to: HVILKVLLISTI

I had my computer stolen, and is now missing my Serial and Product Key for Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6, I used my e-mail adress: jakob@50556668.dk to buy it online. PLEASE HELP ME!

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 6 of 14 (508 Views)

Re: Product Re-Activation Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 6 - HELP! Serial/Prduct Key

03-07-2014 09:22 AM in reply to: NordstromDK

Hello Jakob and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for your lost computer, but I have sent your licensing information to you in a private message. If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
simpson1113
Message 7 of 14 (477 Views)

03-10-2014 05:10 PM in reply to: HVILKVLLISTI
I had a similar problem over the summer. My hard drive crashed. I still had the disk so I installed pro 6 but the serial number must have been on the box. Not sure if there is anything I can do about it but I barely got to use it.
Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 8 of 14 (464 Views)

03-10-2014 06:47 PM in reply to: simpson1113

Hi Simon,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with the details below so I can pull up the Order.

- Order Number

- Email Address the License is registered to

- Account Name the License is registered to

Joane Bonghanoy
simpson1113
Message 9 of 14 (461 Views)

03-10-2014 07:16 PM in reply to: joane.bonghanoy
I bought it through Amazon so not sure you can help. I am taking a
screenshot of the order email. I own an intuis 4 and rarely use it because
I don't like the software it came with. Whatever you can do, thanks![image:
Inline image 1]
Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 10 of 14 (444 Views)

03-11-2014 08:38 AM in reply to: simpson1113

Hi Scott,

If you purchased your license directly from Amazon and not a third party reseller on Amazon the serial number should be in our system. However I tried searching for your email address in our data base and was unable to find an associated license to your name. Amazon is an authorized Autodesk reseller, however purchasing from an unauthorized third party on Amazon is not.

If you are already working with Joane via private message please continue to do so, if not, please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page for licensing assistance. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any further questions please let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube