Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Key/Serial Number invalid?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
maproz
521 Views, 3 Replies

Product Key/Serial Number invalid?

I'm am a sudent trying to activate my 3 year trial for Revit 2014. When I try to do so with the 'connect automatically' option, the serial number I was emailed is invalid. So I go to the website to try activating..this time the serial number works, but the request code I was emailed is invalid. I now have 29 days left to activate it, but I have a 3 month semester that I need this for. I can't find anywhere to email somebody about this, everything is a 'virtual agent' that cannot answer my question or help me! Not sure what to do.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
grace.liu
in reply to: maproz

Hi maproz,

Welcome to the Community!

May I confirm with you that it's request code or product key invalid when you tried to activated ? 

The request code is generated automaticlly when you install the product, this document could help you to find the correct request code. And you will find all product key from here.

Hope it's useful.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 3 of 4
maproz

Correct, i recieved serial number, product key and request code in my email, but no matter where i try to activate, one of the 3 is listed as invalid.

Message 4 of 4
grace.liu

Hi maproz,

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number, product key and request code , I will help to check and generate the new activation code manually. Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report