Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
david
239 Views, 1 Reply

Product Key Problems

Today I renewed my subscription (expired yesterday) and went ahead and upgraded to AutoCAD design suite premium (from standard). The product key for premium is 768F1. Since the only difference is the addition of 3ds Max Design that is all that downloaded when i clicked download and install from my account page. 

Now when I try to start Autocad it asks for my serial # again, but it still shows 767F1 as my product key and will not accept my serial number or allow me to change my product key.

Got dropped from being on hold with support for over 45 minutes, have now waited 45 minutes since autodesk twitter help confirmed they recieved my question, and all the chat agents are busy...

Cany ANYBODY help me with this?? So far I've wasted a half-days work over this

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sureshchotrani
in reply to: david

There are two ways to correct it.

1. Install 3Ds max with seperate setup file, not the suite one. In that provide your new sernial number & product Key.

2. If you are not able to install seperatly then do complete uninstallation of standard version & then install Ultimate version specifying new serial number & product key.

www.bim-3d-4d-5d.blogspot.com
www.bim-navisworks.blogspot.com
Twitter @SureshChotrani
Give KUDOs if happy & accept solution if post provides solution

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report