Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suites Version licensing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
guyh
313 Views, 3 Replies

Product Design Suites Version licensing

I'm trying to find the answer to a question my VAR isn't fully understanding it seems.  What I want to know is if I run the PDS 2015 licensing how does it work with regards to running earlier versions of applications included within that suite?  For example.  PDS 2015 Ultimate now includes Navisworks Manage 2015, if however I wanted to run Navisworks Manage 2014 am I able to do so on the 2015 suite license or because Manage was not an open in the 2014 PDS U am I forced to run Manage 2015 if I wish to use it from this suite?

Thanks,

Guy

AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: guyh

run your license file through this tool

www.licenseparser.com

this will tell you what products you can run

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
guyh
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks, all that tells me is I can run the Product design suite 2015, 2014 etc. I guess it answers my question in that as Navis manage was not included in PDS 2014 in order to run Navis Manage I would have to run Navis Manage 2015 from the suite license? Anybody from Autodesk confirm that?

Thanks,
Guy
AutoCADM 2011 SP2
Inventor Pro 2011 SP2
Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: guyh

Prds ultimate had Navisworks Manage last year this was new last year

your 2015 license of Prds Ultimate will cover this

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report