Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suite fails to install any program

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jhire
679 Views, 3 Replies

Product Design Suite fails to install any program

We decided to install one of the 4 licenses for Product Design Suite on another computer. The computer that originally had the license on it has had it's harddrive reformatted.

I launch the setup for Product design suite, put in the product key and serial code, it accepts them both, and i proceed with the installation. After about 5 seconds, i see the attached screenshot.

inventor.jpg

Can anybody help?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: jhire

It's most likely a prerequisite installer issue.  You can check the installation log file for the exact failure.  But in the meantime, it is most like related to a prerequisite program:

Please uninstall the prerequisite program causing the issue and run your installer again.

For more information about this process, please see my KB link here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
jhire
in reply to: TravisNave

That did the trick, thank you!

Message 4 of 4
afif90
in reply to: jhire

1st time saw this problem.. 😄

Thank You&Best Regards,
Autodesk Reseller Malaysia
Mohd Afif

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report