Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Design Suite Premium 2014. Installation Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MTB_IPantoja
902 Views, 2 Replies

Product Design Suite Premium 2014. Installation Issue

Hi,

I am having some issues with my install. No error window comes up. The jpeg attached is what the installer shows right after stopping. No programs were installed. I also attached a couple of log files created. At the moment of installing, no other programs or anti-virus were running.

If someone has any input, it would be greatly appreciated. 

-Izzy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: MTB_IPantoja

Hi Izzy!

As you have a generic 1603 without a root cause for failure, there could be quite a few potential causes, many of which are listed in these numerous forum threads

Can you try installing the application under a different user account with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus disabled and let us know if it resolves the issue?

When you uninstall the suite, please also make sure to delete the Product Design Suite Premium 2014 program files folder. As uninstallers can leave leftover files in there, especially service packs, removing this folder will help give it a clean slate to install into.

Message 3 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: MTB_IPantoja

Suggestions from me:

1  Empty the temp folder, type %temp% in Windows Explorer and delete all the contents

2  Try install with another local admin user, recommend the system default 'Administrator'

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report