Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Analysis Installation issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Shawn_Murty
410 Views, 5 Replies

Process Analysis Installation issue?

Not sure what my issue is with Process Analysis 360. I downloaded the software from the autodesk website.  Installation works, but the program keeps bringing me back to the same Autodesk login page. I am using the software at a meduim size business, is there any firewalls that could be an issue??

I created an autodesk account for the purpose of using this software on Friday 2/28/2014.  I assumed maybe the account was not in the system...but I tried this morning 3/3/2014 and I have the same issue.

I've tried installing the software "manually" and directly from the website...I still come up with the same issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jessica.t
in reply to: Shawn_Murty

Hi Shawn and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Apologies for the late reply! It is very possible that a firewall could be holding you up. Also, which browser did you download from? You may also want to disarm your UAC during the download and installation process just in case. Please respond to this post with further detail. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 3 of 6
Shawn_Murty
in reply to: jessica.t

I used Google chrome. I just checked and my UAC is at its lowest level possible already.

-Shawn Murty

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidentiality Requirement: This communication, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.
Message 4 of 6
jessica.t

Were you able to disarm any firewalls or antivirus software? Have you ever been able to login? If you could offer any other details it would be greatly appreciated!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 6
Shawn_Murty
in reply to: jessica.t

I still cannot get past the login screen.

Myself and the IT guy made sure the program works on the business network from a different computer (tested it on a random computer I sit next to, and it worked fine). We have no clue what is wrong.

Although, I did notice something about C++ before the actual install on the OTHER computer (and NOT mine). I'm not sure what the issue is right now.

Only other thing I can make note of is I installed Microsoft office 2010 on the computer about a month ago. The system bugged out and we had to revert to the original Office 2007 ( I was not supposed to install office 2010). IT helped bring back the office product.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confidentiality Requirement: This communication, including any attachment(s), may contain confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.
Message 6 of 6
Shawn_Murty

Myself and IT put IE9 on the computer.  I think that was the first issue (i had IE8) but now we get this error message Please see the attachement

-Shawn Murty

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report