Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with installing the product design suite

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
john.elengical
201 Views, 3 Replies

Problems with installing the product design suite

Hey this might have been a topic already but i didn`t find it. That`s why i ned to ask you guys again. I got the fully licensed Autodesk Product Design Suite to be installed on my desktop. Somehow the installation stops direclty and not a single programme is installed. When i type in the keys all is fine it also shows that they are all correct.

I also updated .net 4.0, even uninstalled my virus programmes checked all requirements. I have no idea. You would be a great help if you give me a hint what i do wrong.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: john.elengical

It's probably a prerequisite.  Post your installation log file here and we'll see.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
john.elengical
in reply to: TravisNave

erm sure.. where do i find that?
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: john.elengical

On the failure screen.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report