Installation & Licensing

prestonwarden
Message 1 of 2 (122 Views)

Problems with Inventor Professional Downloading

122 Views, 1 Replies
02-28-2014 08:02 PM

I have tried downloading Autodesk Inventor Pro multiple times, all different ways. When I do an install now, I get all of the way to the end of the install and it tells me that it couldn't download the software. Then when I do a Browser Download it will not finish the download. When I do a Download Now, I am able to hit run and then it gives me nothing else. I really need some help. I have Windows 8 64-bit, so maybe I am having problems with the computer, but I really need some help.

Product Support
jeffrey.sin
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Problems with Inventor Professional Downloading

03-02-2014 06:46 PM in reply to: prestonwarden

Hi Preston,

Welcome to the Community. Could you try using the links below instead to download the Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 installer?

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 for Windows 32-bit

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 for Windows 64-bit Part 1

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 for Windows 64-bit Part 2

Kindly note that for the 64-bit installer, you'll need to save both files into the same folder first before running the part 1 .EXE file to initiate file extraction and installation. Let us know if you are still not able to download/install the program.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube