Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Inventor Professional Downloading

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
prestonwarden
260 Views, 1 Reply

Problems with Inventor Professional Downloading

I have tried downloading Autodesk Inventor Pro multiple times, all different ways. When I do an install now, I get all of the way to the end of the install and it tells me that it couldn't download the software. Then when I do a Browser Download it will not finish the download. When I do a Download Now, I am able to hit run and then it gives me nothing else. I really need some help. I have Windows 8 64-bit, so maybe I am having problems with the computer, but I really need some help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: prestonwarden

Hi Preston,

Welcome to the Community. Could you try using the links below instead to download the Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 installer?

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 for Windows 32-bit

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 for Windows 64-bit Part 1

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 for Windows 64-bit Part 2

Kindly note that for the 64-bit installer, you'll need to save both files into the same folder first before running the part 1 .EXE file to initiate file extraction and installation. Let us know if you are still not able to download/install the program.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report