Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

lore3nzo
Message 1 of 3 (331 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problems registering 3ds max 2013

331 Views, 2 Replies
02-28-2013 10:36 AM

Hello this is my first time posting here and cannot really find a solution for this problem I have. Everytime I try to register 3ds max 2013 student version I get this error:

The system has encountered a problem registering or activating your account. Submit your registration information to Autodesk Customer Service (you will receive an email with your registration and activation information within 2 business days). (34)

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

I have tried searching for solutions but they don't really help for me. So far I tried installing and registering 3ds max for about 4 times now.

Thanks in advance.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (318 Views)

Re: Problems registering 3ds max 2013

02-28-2013 01:15 PM in reply to: lore3nzo

Hello Lorenzo and welcome to the community!

This appears to be a random issue associated with your Education Community account. The suggested workarounds in this case would be to create a new account (either in the Education Community or on Facebook) using a different email address and receive a new license, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with a request code and I'll generate a corresponding activation code.

Philip Schmelzer
lore3nzo
Message 3 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: Problems registering 3ds max 2013

02-28-2013 03:14 PM in reply to: philip.s

Thank you very much. It's registered now.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.