Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems registering 3ds max 2013

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
lore3nzo
474 Views, 2 Replies

Problems registering 3ds max 2013

Hello this is my first time posting here and cannot really find a solution for this problem I have. Everytime I try to register 3ds max 2013 student version I get this error:

The system has encountered a problem registering or activating your account. Submit your registration information to Autodesk Customer Service (you will receive an email with your registration and activation information within 2 business days). (34)

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

I have tried searching for solutions but they don't really help for me. So far I tried installing and registering 3ds max for about 4 times now.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: lore3nzo

Hello Lorenzo and welcome to the community!

This appears to be a random issue associated with your Education Community account. The suggested workarounds in this case would be to create a new account (either in the Education Community or on Facebook) using a different email address and receive a new license, or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with a request code and I'll generate a corresponding activation code.

Message 3 of 3
lore3nzo
in reply to: philip.s

Thank you very much. It's registered now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report