Installation & Licensing

mboyer
Message 1 of 3 (1,777 Views)

Problems Installing Revit Architecture 2013

1777 Views, 2 Replies
04-26-2012 11:14 AM

Anyone getting errors when they try to install?  I've downloaded the program repeatedly and get the same error everytime.  

Entry Point Not Found 

The procedure entry point 
?GetBitmapFromModule@CtrlUtil@@YAPAVBitmap@Gdiplus@@PB_W
OPAUHINSTANCE_@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link 
library LiteHtml.dll

Employee
DannyHubbard
Message 2 of 3 (1,702 Views)

Re: Problems Installing Revit Architecture 2013

04-30-2012 07:32 AM in reply to: mboyer

I would start by searching your system for copies of the LiteHtml.dll, it maybe there are copies in folders other than the Revit folders that are causing problems. If you find this DLL in folders other than the Revit folders try renaming it then installing Revit again.

Similar to http://usa.autodesk.com/getdoc/id=TS1053448

When searching your system for copies of this DLL make sure to search System and Hidden folders.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
jfrost5
Message 3 of 3 (1,429 Views)

Re: Problems Installing Revit Architecture 2013

07-12-2012 07:29 AM in reply to: mboyer

Try checking C:\Windows\SysWOW64 for the litehtml.dll - if there is a copy there, move or rename it & try the install again.  I ran into this issue when installing AutoCAD 2013.  After moving the litehtml file, I got an error with another dll.  It was in the same SysWOW64 folder and had the same date as the litehtml.  I ended up moving all files that matched that date out of the SysWOW64 folder.  After doing that, I was able to successful install the product.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube