Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with license (computer name of the license server system)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
-MickeY-
12687 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with license (computer name of the license server system)

Hello,
I have a problem, I installed AutoCAD 2011 and when I run the program it says we enter the computer name of the license server system ... I looked at the website and I found something that says to run setup (as I understand it) and go on what install titles and one more thing ... But the problem is not that we run setup. I do not know what to do, and it is very urgent as I needed in the near future and I would be grateful if someone could help on this issue
Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: -MickeY-

It sounds like you installed the network licensed version of AutoCAD.  If you have a stand-alone license, then you need to reinstall.  If you do, in fact, have a network version, then you need to install the Autodesk Network License Manager and obtain a license file from Autodesk. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report