Installation & Licensing

pmaslow115
Message 1 of 2 (336 Views)
Accepted Solution

Problem with installation more then one product on my computer

336 Views, 1 Replies
11-16-2013 10:32 AM

Hi !

I'm new here. I hope that I'm writing in right place. I have problem with installaion Inventor and CFD Simulation 2014. 

First of all I would like to note that I changed Windows 8.0 to 8.1. I had Inventor and CFD Simulation 2013 on it and everything worked very good.

I'll tried to explain my problem.

When I installed Inventor first everything was working. But I need to make solid and transfer it to CFD Simulation. That is why I  installed fter Inventor ,CFD. During installation I had problem because installation window was frezzing. I was waiting several times 10-30 minutes because I though that might be unfrezz but It was not work. I restarted computer and I installed cfd second time. Sometimes cfd was installed sometimes not. After that restat Inventor also didn't work. I tried to start Inventor but it was not work . I unistalled all of Autodesk and made it several times from the begining. 

I also tried to instal CFD and Inventor Fusion but when I did it CFD worked Fusion not. I need those programs to make a solid like I said ealier but Inventor was the best for me. 

I tried also back to win 8 and installed inventor and cfd 2013 but it was not work too.

I also installed service pack 1 to inventor and make solved my problem with NetFramework (IGNORE_FAILURE=YES).

I hope that I explained what my problem is. I need help asap because I need to work on this programs on my university.

Greetings

Paul

pmaslow115
Message 2 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: Problem with installation more then one product on my computer

11-16-2013 02:50 PM in reply to: pmaslow115

I don't know If someone has the same problem but I have found solution. I installed first cfd second inventor and next uninstalled cfd and installed cfd and it started work.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube