Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with installation more then one product on my computer

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
pmaslow115
524 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with installation more then one product on my computer

Hi !

I'm new here. I hope that I'm writing in right place. I have problem with installaion Inventor and CFD Simulation 2014. 

First of all I would like to note that I changed Windows 8.0 to 8.1. I had Inventor and CFD Simulation 2013 on it and everything worked very good.

I'll tried to explain my problem.

When I installed Inventor first everything was working. But I need to make solid and transfer it to CFD Simulation. That is why I  installed fter Inventor ,CFD. During installation I had problem because installation window was frezzing. I was waiting several times 10-30 minutes because I though that might be unfrezz but It was not work. I restarted computer and I installed cfd second time. Sometimes cfd was installed sometimes not. After that restat Inventor also didn't work. I tried to start Inventor but it was not work . I unistalled all of Autodesk and made it several times from the begining. 

I also tried to instal CFD and Inventor Fusion but when I did it CFD worked Fusion not. I need those programs to make a solid like I said ealier but Inventor was the best for me. 

I tried also back to win 8 and installed inventor and cfd 2013 but it was not work too.

I also installed service pack 1 to inventor and make solved my problem with NetFramework (IGNORE_FAILURE=YES).

I hope that I explained what my problem is. I need help asap because I need to work on this programs on my university.

Greetings

Paul

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pmaslow115
in reply to: pmaslow115

I don't know If someone has the same problem but I have found solution. I installed first cfd second inventor and next uninstalled cfd and installed cfd and it started work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report