Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

260 REPLIES 260
SOLVED
Message 1 of 261
p3pis89
59511 Views, 260 Replies

Problem with activation (error activation) error (400)

Hello
I have a problem with activation autodesk Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 64-bit 

the problem is that:

When I clicked on "Activate" and next "Continue" the next screen was "Processing Error"

problem.jpg

"

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days.

"

I have a student license

260 REPLIES 260
Message 161 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: mariaperezsanz

Hi Seb83670 & mariaperezsanz,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and your registration details , I will generate the activation code manually.

Or please contact our License Assistance Team for direct support.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 162 of 261
ivanzagulin
in reply to: p3pis89

Hello, i have the problem with activation AutoCad Mep 2014 for students, error 400, please help me.

Message 163 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: ivanzagulin

Hello ivanzagulin and welcome to our forum! 🙂

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and your registration details , I will help to activate it manually.

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 164 of 261
iasonaspetch

Hi 

I have problem with activation autodesk Autocad 2011 64bit!

When i clicked on activate the next screen said that "windows stop to activate this program "

I think that there is no problem with the windows cause i can try this programm for  30 days without consequenses!

I dont know what to do if someone can help me i would apreciate that! My product key is 001C1

Message 165 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: iasonaspetch

Hi iasonaspetch,

Welcome to the Community! 

Could you please send me a Private Message (click on my grace.liu profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number,Product Key, Request Code and your registration details , I will help to activate it manually.

By the way, may I know the version of your operating system?

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 166 of 261
in reply to: grace.liu

Hello, i have a problem with AutoCad 2011 activation (error 400). Could anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Message 167 of 261
dinamozagreb

i have a problem (error 400) with activation autocad 2014 32bit.. students license.. help please

Message 168 of 261
grace.liu
in reply to: 258243

Hello 258243 & dinamozagreb, welcome to our forum! Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Grace Liu

Message 169 of 261
Sahinbey
in reply to: philip.s

şEREF SORUNU ÇÖZDÜNMÜ NASIL 

Message 170 of 261

Got the same problem. I have sudent license and haven't activated it. Now there's this error 400 and i can't activate it. Help?

Message 171 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: 94042504734

Hello Tukasz and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you could please send me your serial number and request code via private message I would be happy to assist you in generating an activation code.

Or for direct assistance please contact our Licensing Assistance team.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 172 of 261
JhaberYacoub

Hi! I had the same problem. I have the educational version of AutoCad 2013 and I can not activate it.
Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Message 173 of 261

Hi Jhaber,

I will manually generate the Activation Code. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

For reference, you can click here for any Activation assistance needed. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 174 of 261
warszycki.m

Hi! I had the same problem. I have the educational version of AutoCad 2012 and I can not activate it.
Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Message 175 of 261
Sahinbey
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

AutoCAD 2014
001F1

please help me I downloaded the student version of AutoCAD 2014 was 3 weeks actif jeans, send me an e mail thank my sahingeldec@hotmail.co

Message 176 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: Sahinbey

Hello Sahin,

We would be happy to assist you with your activation issue however first I would suggest that you delete your licensing information from this public forum as that is sensitive information.

But with that information I was able to generate an activation code that has been emailed to you.

If you have any other questions or concerns please respond to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 177 of 261
jessica.t
in reply to: warszycki.m

Hell Michal,

Apologies for your activation troubles. Please contact the Licensing Assistance team with your serial number, full product name, and request code so that they can generate an activation code for you.

If you have any other questions please reply to this post.

Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 178 of 261
Sahinbey
in reply to: philip.s

mösyö philip.s
Community Manager
Revit 2014
829F1
WN4X K4JJ CRHR VXRK JUK9 A4VC 8NLL WU3Z
Please send me an e-mail 3 weeks was active code was not active Thank you very much
Message 179 of 261
pieselek1993
in reply to: Sahinbey

I have also problem with activation free 3-year students version Autocad Architecture 2012. 

Your online activation request has returned an error (400) which is not allowing your request to be processed using our automated systems.

This error I have. 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Message 180 of 261
philip.s
in reply to: pieselek1993

Hello Majkel!

As the error 400 requires an manual activation code be generated, your best and fastest bet for obtaining one and the corresponding resolution would be to contact our License Assistance Team.

Here to help if you have any further questions!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report