Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem network licensing Autodesk PDSU 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
muhammad.alfian
614 Views, 3 Replies

Problem network licensing Autodesk PDSU 2013

Hello,

I have some trouble with PDSU 2013 network licensing, some product can run normal with my network license. But I can't running another product in Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2013 like Naviswork manage, Mudbox, Sketchbook, 3Dmax, Alias design, ACAD Electrical. When I tried to start up I have error message: 

A valid license could not be obtained by network license manager.

If you still unable to access a license, contact your system administrator.

Error [-4.132.0]

Please Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

How many licenses do you have of the suite?

Are you trying to work in two Autodesk products at the same time?

If you only have one license and you're trying to open two product side by side, you will encounter this issue. You'll need to close out of one app and open the other.

If this information was helpful, please consider marking it as an Accepted Solution by using the Accept as Solution

Message 3 of 4

There is 2 seats for the suite, and just 2 client use it.

Message 4 of 4

The -4 error simply means that you are out of licenses.  So apparently, there are none available.  You can do a status enquiry from the LMTOOLS server status tab and see who has the licenses checked out. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report