Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loading Autocad LT 2013

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
streetluc13
290 Views, 1 Reply

Problem loading Autocad LT 2013

Hi all,

recently purchased AutoCAD LT 2013 online and ive tried loading it on my laptop and I have received a fax saying

''We are sorry, but this product version is not eligible for use within the United Kingdom Region. To transfer the license to your region, please contact an authorized Autodesk reseller in your country for further assistance.''

Please can someone help me to rectify this?

Lucas

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Lucas,

Welcome to our forums.

Did you purchase the product on our UK online store or through one of the Autodesk Mail Order Resellers listed here? If not, you may have purchased a non-European license, in which case the best solution for you would be to return the license to the seller, get a refund and then place a new order either on our above mentioned eStore, or through the Autodesk Mail Order Resellers in the above mentioned list, or through an Autodesk Authorized Reseller in the UK.

If would like us to check your license, please send me the corresponding serial number by Private Message. To do this, please click on my username (simona.golisciano), then on 'Send this user a private message'.

Regards.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report