Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem licensing server maya 2013

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cepegra
940 Views, 2 Replies

Problem licensing server maya 2013

I have download maya 2013 and installed the licensing server. But it is impossible to receive a license /

The client receive

A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager  error -15.570.0

in the licensing server, I received the information in perform diagnostics :

this license cannot be checked out because: a PACKAGE componennt must be specified. Flexnet licensing error -125,147

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: cepegra

The diagnostics is misleading.  Do not use that functionality in the LMTOOLS.

Assuming you got the license .LIC file from Autodesk/Reseller and configured LMTOOLS properly, you should be in good shape.  If the license manager and the client are on the same machine, then you're likely experiencing an IPv6 issue or firewall port blocking.  This is especially true on Windows 7 or Server 2008 installations.

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
james
in reply to: cepegra

I had this problem. Turning the firewall off on the license server solved it. It was only the remote clients that were having this problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report