Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Problem installing inventor 2011

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
figomontes
759 Views, 5 Replies

Problem installing inventor 2011

IM trying to install the student version of inventor 2011, when the first file is downloaded a window appears telling me that some of the files already exist, probably cause I've tried to download it several times, so I just click the option  "replace existing files", then I click the install button everything seems to be OK until the end when I get another window that say

"you need to have the following volume to continue extraction: autocad_inventor_suite 2011_win_32bit.part2(1).

insert a disk with the volume and press ok to try again or press cancel to break the extraction"

what do i do to continue with the installation?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
david.lau
in reply to: figomontes

Can you download the 2012 version? It appears you are missing a part of the download.

David Lau
Message 3 of 6
figomontes

I need to have the 2012 version because thats the one we use in class. But i did get 3 files downloaded and still get a message telling me that some files are corrupt
Message 4 of 6
figomontes

I meant 2011
Message 5 of 6

please make sure you save all the compress files in the same folder.  you can try to unzip the files by other tool. such as wrar or winzip.

if you still encounter the error, change another machine and download 2011 and have a try again.

Message 6 of 6

have you tried to download winrar 64-bit, that helped me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report