Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in License Transfer

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Illustrator_AutoCAD
204 Views, 4 Replies

Problem in License Transfer

Hi,

I have AutoCAD 2012 installed on my machine. Now I want to install on another machine but when I tried to export the license from my machine it gave me the following error:

The Serial number you entered in not valid. Try again (1)

Can you please help me in transferring the license to other machine? or is it due to the fact that Since Now I have received a copy of AutoCAD 2013 sometime back (which I haven't installed till now) so my AutoCAD 2012 will not work?

If that is the case should I install 2013 on new machine and unstall 2012 from my this machine without exporting its license?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

One more problem when we tried to install 2013 on another machine with the serial number mentioned on that CD then also we got the same error.

Message 3 of 5

Did your Subscription expire? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5

Thanks a lot Guys.

My issue is resolved now. I got a mail from the AutoDesk Customer Support which included the Activation code.

On using that activation code my software has been registered now on the new machine but still on the old machine I am not able to de-activate my 2012 version of AutoDesk. Should I un-install it and which will be equivalent to de-activation.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghuveer Singh

Adobe Illustrator Team

Message 5 of 5

Yes that is correct. Glad you're up and running.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report