I have installed Inventor Professional 2013 and registered it with a Student Key, now i have purchased a full license. I have reinstalled Inventor Professional and entered the new license and after the installation, right on the top it still says Student Version.
Thank you in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
There's a couple additional things that you need to do in order for the commercial license not to revert back to educational mode. Check out this AutodeskHelp blog post, specifically:
1. Installed EDUCATIONAL version of AutoCAD.
2. Uninstall EDUCATIONAL version of AutoCAD.
3. Install COMMERCIAL version of AutoCAD
4. The software will still be in in EDUCATIONAL mode.
5. Uninstall the software again.
6. You may need to display/show hidden files, find out how by clicking on the links below:
7. Remove .data file
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet\adskflex_00691b00_tsf.data_backup.001
8. Install COMMERCIAL version of AutoCAD.
Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.