Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem activating Revit 2013 trial version

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1449 Views, 6 Replies

Problem activating Revit 2013 trial version

I want to activate my trial version after we`ve recived the full version at work. But when I enter the product key it tells me that the product key is wrong. Also tried to uninstall Revit 2013 and reinstalling it with our license server, but when I start Revit I get the same window that tells me this is an trial version and I have 19 days left og my period.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

eirik_nordvik,

As Revit 2013 is exclusively available through one of the suites (outside of the Education Community), the correct Product Key is 765E1 (Building Design Suite Premium) or 766E1 (Building Design Suite Ultimate). 

Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues or accept as a solution so that others can easily benefit from the information.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Well that helped in a way, but I`m using a licens server, now I only got to a point where I neede an activation key, which I don`t have. I`ve tried several times to uninstall Revit, but after installing it Revit still think I`m using this trial version. It seems like there`s something in the registry that isn`t removed completely.

Message 4 of 7
arlinpega.bibat

Hi eirik_nordvik:

Could you please send us your serial number through private message? We will need to check further on your activation request. For license server, please also include a host ID and server name if its available. 

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: arlinpega.bibat

OK, how do I send a private message. This is my first time in this discussion groups.

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave

You click on the username on the left side, then click to send a priviate message listed on the right side of their profile page.

Or you can click here.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

OK, but I found av way around. I uninstalled the trial version, and then searched for "Revit 2013" and "Revit_2013" in the registry and deleted all I could find (it took about an hour) Smiley Surprised

Then I installed Revit again and this time it didn`t start the trial version. So finally the problem is solved. Smiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report