Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous Version Serial Number and Product Key

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
845 Views, 5 Replies

Previous Version Serial Number and Product Key

I recently purchased 2012 Building Design Suite Premium with Subsription and downloaded 2011 Revit MEP from the subscription center. I filled out a request in the subscription center for licence for the previous version.

A new contact ID was sent to me via email. Another email came thanking me for the request with the link to this forum, a link to on line registration and activation, a link to help.

So at this point:

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO OBTAIN THE SERIAL NUMBER AND PRODUCT KEY TO ACTIVATE THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF REVIT MEP 2011 I DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SUBSCRIPTION CENTER.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi ser,

To request for Previous Version, the Contract Manager or Software Coordinator can request for it via Subscription Center. See steps below:

1. Sign into the Subscription Center. 
2. On the Home Page, click on the link "Contract Administration". 
3. On the Contract Administration Page, scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the bottom link called "Previous Versions". 
5. If you have questions about what licenses are available for previous versions, click on the hyperlink "Eligible Product List"(pdf file)
6. To review the licenses on your subscription, please click on the hyperlink "Coverage Report" and click on your contract number to display the licenses.
7. Click the radio button next to the deployment version that you need. (Standalone or Network) and click "Continue"
8. You will be given further instructions as you progress through until you have completed the Previous Version request.
9. Your new Previous Version serial number will be sent to you via email. If you need the CD or DVD media, go back to the page where you chose your deployment option, click on the radio button for "Standalone", click on the button "Continue."   Select the radio button next to "I need a CD or DVD.".  A new window will open.  Complete and submit the form to request the media.

Once you have submitted the request, our Registration and Activation team will then reply to you with the approval including the Serial Number and Products plus the Activation instructions.

If you have already submitted a case, reply back with the case number so I can check on the status.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

i  filled out the request as you outlined on April 17.

Case No. 07148997

Message 4 of 6
philip.s

Hi Ser,

It looks like an email was sent out to you from the afore mentioned case with the appropriate previous version license info. I wanted to follow up from that to see if you're up and running and or need additional assistance.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

The email that was recently sent to me ask if  the issue was resolved.

I STILL NEED HELP!

Just to recount for you:

I downloaded a previous version of Revit MEP 2011 from the subscription center.

I filled out a request for sn and product key.

My request was acknowledged through email and status of the case was closed.

I replied to the acknowlegement email, the status was opened, a second aknowlegement of request came

and case status closed a second time.

Message 6 of 6
joane.bonghanoy

Hi Ser,

Per case number mentioned above, a 2011 Revit MEP Suite was already generated. I sent you a Private Message containing the Serial Number and Product Key.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report