Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up window while opening a file

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
markus.makinen
453 Views, 4 Replies

Pop-up window while opening a file

Hi, I am using LT 2014. I changed my laptop and managed to re-install the program. However, I found out that all files what I have saved after re-installation, gives annoying pop-up window while opening. Please see the capture attached.

Any ideas how to solve this out?

Thanks!

warning.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: markus.makinen

Check the box.  Then it will not verify the DWG origin anymore. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
markus.makinen
in reply to: TravisNave

Well thank you TravisNave, but the thing is I do not want that pop-up occur when my customers open the file. I assume that your answer does not have solution for that? Thanks guys!

Message 4 of 5
pendean

You can't fix it for others except to try and re-save your files in LT2014 again (use RECOVER to fix them then SAVE).
Message 5 of 5
dembkod

markus.makinen

Hello. Looks like the files were modified by some type of an external program. A 3rd party plugin maybe? Accepting the checkbox should stop this from appearing. You could test on another machine to see if this will appear on other machines.  

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report