Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotter Manager Issues: Add-A-Plotter Wizard

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mtingley
1476 Views, 1 Reply

Plotter Manager Issues: Add-A-Plotter Wizard

I just installed my AutoCAD LT 2009 onto my work computer, and am having issues with setting up the printers.  Everything is said to have been installed correctly, but when I try to access the Add-A-Plotter shortcut, I continue to get the same error message:

"addplwiz.exe-Unable To Locate Component: This application has failed to start because prntvpt.dll was not found. 

Re-installing the application may fix the problem."

After one re-install, and one un-install/re-install, I am still getting the message.  As of right now, I can't even convert the files into a pdf so that I can print them from another computer.  I appreciate any and all help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
frhervet
in reply to: mtingley

Try this solution :

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=14487632&linkID=9240617

Best regards.

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report