Installation & Licensing

parthtrivedi
Message 1 of 5 (138 Views)

Please Help!

138 Views, 4 Replies
05-17-2012 07:27 AM

Hey I am trying to install revit 2013 Arch. and its taking very long so i waited patiently and after three hours i got the finish page saying Revit 2013 was not installed i checked the log and the only parts which had failed were the ROLL BACK of revit, faro and revit language packs cant understand what to do....i tried various remedies such as uninstalling microsoft c++ 2010 redist and also tried not changing the default configuration and also spoke to autodesk technician but to no avail please help!!!

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 5 (134 Views)

Re: Please Help!

05-17-2012 10:05 AM in reply to: parthtrivedi

Post your log here.  Also, you might consider downloading and installing the trial of Revit 2013 and use your serial number.  I've seen instances where the Revit installer on the release media is faulty.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
parthtrivedi
Message 3 of 5 (129 Views)

05-17-2012 11:17 AM in reply to: parthtrivedi

Alright I'm attaching the log and I also get this error about autodesk library not being able to install whereas in the configuration menu its showing  installed im posting a screenshot also of the error

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 4 of 5 (122 Views)

05-17-2012 11:38 AM in reply to: parthtrivedi

You're gonna have to remove the materials library first then reinstall.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
parthtrivedi
Message 5 of 5 (117 Views)

05-18-2012 02:29 AM in reply to: parthtrivedi

Hello,

I tried the remedy u suggested I uninstalled all the libraries i uninstalled MC++ 2010(both).

I also installed using the default configuration(like suggested in other threads) except the fact that i changed the path to E: drive....I'm still getting the same error of being unable to installl material library pls close active apps and i shall attach new screenshot and new log...

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube