Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
parthtrivedi
395 Views, 4 Replies

Please Help!

Hey I am trying to install revit 2013 Arch. and its taking very long so i waited patiently and after three hours i got the finish page saying Revit 2013 was not installed i checked the log and the only parts which had failed were the ROLL BACK of revit, faro and revit language packs cant understand what to do....i tried various remedies such as uninstalling microsoft c++ 2010 redist and also tried not changing the default configuration and also spoke to autodesk technician but to no avail please help!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: parthtrivedi

Post your log here.  Also, you might consider downloading and installing the trial of Revit 2013 and use your serial number.  I've seen instances where the Revit installer on the release media is faulty.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
parthtrivedi

Alright I'm attaching the log and I also get this error about autodesk library not being able to install whereas in the configuration menu its showing  installed im posting a screenshot also of the error

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

You're gonna have to remove the materials library first then reinstall.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
parthtrivedi

Hello,

I tried the remedy u suggested I uninstalled all the libraries i uninstalled MC++ 2010(both).

I also installed using the default configuration(like suggested in other threads) except the fact that i changed the path to E: drive....I'm still getting the same error of being unable to installl material library pls close active apps and i shall attach new screenshot and new log...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report