Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help : Maya 2015 Won't Download

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3448 Views, 4 Replies

Please Help : Maya 2015 Won't Download

Hello,

I Have Been Trying To Install Maya FOR DAYS AND WEAKS And i always get a thing saying

" Communication Failure " Download and installation has been interrupted by lost connection between the Autodesk website and this computer. The most likely causes are:

- The installation package was moved from the install location, which is not supported

-The Autodesk download website was cloesed or manually refreshed before the installer launched

-A firewall has blocked the network ports

The Only One That Fits Me Is The Firewall Thing How do i fix it and how do i fix other ones just incase

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi John, 

Are you trying to download from Subscription Center? If so, have you tried the other download methods or a different browser? If you still cannot download and you have an Active Subscriptioin, please have your Contract Manager request for media via Sub Center. Click here for the steps. 

Otherwise, use this download link which expires in 30 days.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Yep i had to switch my browser and it worked thanks
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

from what browser to what browser because i have the same problem

Message 5 of 5
TINYjuggernaut

Hi i have tried alll 3 recommended Browsers , and still no joy downloading, please help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report