Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help :( Installation Problem

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
864 Views, 8 Replies

Please Help :( Installation Problem

Hi. I installed the 3ds Max 2015 yesterday and today I had to set my computer to factory and start all over. I come back to try and reinstall the 3ds max 2015 and I cant select the instaltion button. Can anyone help me please?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you provide a screen capture? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

it wont show the gray out install box for some reason but there it is

Message 4 of 9
jessica.t

This screenshot doesn't show much, unfortunately. Have you tried downloading from a different browser or clearing your cookies and cache? Disabling firewalls and antivirus software also helps.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

yes i have google chrome, firefox and explorer. I am not the only one having this problem. If you go on the autodesk students facebook page, there are more people experiencing this problem.

Message 6 of 9
jessica.t

Good to know, thanks! Will you try this solution and let me know how it works for you? Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

No that does not help. I reset my computer to factory reset rmember? 🙂 there is nothing i see when i used regedit. THe microsoft fix idnt help either because the software for autodesk was not listed.

Message 8 of 9
jessica.t

Hi @Anonymous and apologies for the continued troubles. You may want to submit a ticket directly to our Education Community support team for direct assistance. We'll be here if any other issues arise. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 9 of 9
Anonymous

hi it was fixed. 😄 thank you for trying to help me everyone. 🙂 -hugs-

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report