Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peter Fabian - AutoCad installation Problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
peterfabian
704 Views, 2 Replies

Peter Fabian - AutoCad installation Problem?

HI,

This is Peter Fabian, I want to install AutoCad 2013, and for that I had uninstalled AutoCad 2012 from my computer. After uninstallation, when I installed AutoCad 2013 the program would not allow me to open it. Why? This is happening, Please suggest me what should I do???

Thanks

Peter Fabian

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
RaoulM
in reply to: peterfabian

Hello Peter Fabian,

under the hefty stress, that is perhaps owed to your installation problem, you where opening this thread in the 

false section of this forum and this is called hardware! That means you are here:

Autodesk Discussion Groups > Getting Started with your Autodesk Product  > Hardware

But realted to your problem it should better placed here:

Autodesk Discussion Groups > Getting Started with your Autodesk Product  > Installation & Licensing

I personally think this is a way better to get the right help and that many peoples should recognise your question

and helps you out!!!!

Kindly regards 

RaoulM

Let the colors shine.
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: peterfabian

Hello Peter Fabian,

What is the error that you are getting?

Have you tried launching it as another user with local Admin rights?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report