Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to download -> "File not found !" of Inventor 2010 - HELP

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cad86
474 Views, 4 Replies

Not able to download -> "File not found !" of Inventor 2010 - HELP

hello,

for our projects in the school, i have to use Inventor 2010 Pro GERMAN. Teacher told me, have to use only this version.

My PC runs on WIN XP 32Bit.

Steps i take on the download site:

Choose your version:  --> 2010

Language: --> German

Operating System: --> Windows 32bit

clicking "next" button

Site loads and the Serial Number informations appear completley.

NOW, after clicking on the "Download" button the site ends in "File not found"

resulting download

I tried more than five times, regardless on my or other PC`s, no success.

Why does the german version isn`t able to download ? Pleas help, i need the software now asap.

regards hermann

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
arlinpega.bibat
in reply to: cad86

Hi:

You mentioned that you were able to select the language in German. Could you please verify the website you have downloaded the software from? We checked our record and we have found two serial numbers associated to your account. They are both for AutoCAD Inventor Professional Suite only available in English, French and Spanish through Education Community website. 

We would greatly appreciate additional information so we could assist you further.  

Thank you!

Arlin Bibat
Message 3 of 5
cad86

hi,

thanks for answering.

yes it is possible to choose the language in german like this:

first browsed to your site and log in    http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=my_software

then click on the Get Software Button above and on the next site you have to select options(version year, language and so on)

check the picture attached.

Message 4 of 5
arlinpega.bibat

Hi:

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this into our attention. We will have to coordinate with the appropriate department. I will send you a message offline.

Have a nice day!

Arlin Bibat
Message 5 of 5
arlinpega.bibat

Hi:

You should be able to download the Inventor Professional through Education Community. As per screen shot, it is now working.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Inventor German.JPG

***Please click on "Accept as Solution" if this suggestion helped you solve your request.

Have a nice day!

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report