Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
tudor.vlad
508 Views, 2 Replies

No more serials

Hello,

I am a student and I recently tried to download and activate a 3ds Max 2011 copy from the Autodesk Student Community website. Although I managed to download the program itself I was not able to get a serial key by pressing the "Get serial" button on the download webpage the following message being shown:

We apologize, we are temporarily out of serial numbers for this product. You may download and install the 30 day trial version. Return to this page prior to or at the expiration of your 30 day trial to obtain your serial number for activation.

I have to say that I do have some problems with my Student Community account. When I tried to register for the Student Community, approximately a year ago, I was not able to do so because my school issued email was not recognized by Autodesk.

A week ago I decided to try my luck and try to register again. Once I filled up the registration form and tried to continue, it told me that there already is an account with that email and I tried logging in but when I clicked the "Log in" button all I got was a blank page. I clicked the back button to try again but once the page loaded I was logged in. It seemed rather odd but I happily went on to get a copy of 3ds Max. I have installed the 30 day trial version but I have not yet used it. I decided to wait a few days to see if the problem would be solved and yet a week has passed and I still get the same message.

Another problem I have is that if I click on my name to go to my account it tells me "Invalid account ID". I'm not sure what to make of this.

I really don't know what to do next. I need to have this software up and running in a week but I do not want to use a trial version.

Thank you for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: tudor.vlad

I'm dealing with same problem. Is there anyone that can help with this?

Message 3 of 3
hashim.mundol
in reply to: tudor.vlad

If you still didn't get a serial number or the account is still having issues, please email

studentcommunity@autodesk.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report