Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No download link for student version of 3DS MAX 2013

45 REPLIES 45
Message 1 of 46
arthurcohl
3235 Views, 45 Replies

No download link for student version of 3DS MAX 2013

Hello 

When I want to download my student version of 3DS MAX 2013 the download link doesn't appear. No matter the browser I'm using (IE, firefox, chrome)  I don't have a download link. 

Is someone could help me please ? 

45 REPLIES 45
Message 2 of 46
csnyder
in reply to: arthurcohl

I'm having the same issue. After filling out the info for the product year, operating system etc. I end up at this page but the download button is missing. It should be located to the right of the file size info. I'm having the same issue with 3DS Max 2013, Maya 2013, pretty much any download I attempt. This is what I'm seeing:

missing link.jpg

Message 3 of 46
tyler.sherman89
in reply to: csnyder

I am also having this exact issue with trying to download the student version of Maya.

Message 4 of 46
linkstojustice

I'm also experiencing this tried in Firefox and Chrome.

Message 5 of 46
Jmpa
in reply to: linkstojustice

Same here.. 😞

Message 6 of 46
l1090768
in reply to: Jmpa

me too 

Message 7 of 46
marisa

I am experiencing the same problem when I try to download the student version of Revit 2013. The problem persists in any browser I try (Chrome, IE, and Firefox).

Message 8 of 46
brg2646

I am also having the same issue with both Inventor and CAD.  Hopefully, this is resolved soon.  

Message 9 of 46
christopher.hiess
in reply to: brg2646

Same here with Maya 2012

Message 10 of 46
ulithiumdragon

Ok good it's not just me... I'm going to make an assumption that Autodesk's serial validation process is having difficulties at the moment, due to the overwhelming amount of replies on this thread in a very short amount of time. Hopefully Autodesk will notice this soon and fix the issue! 

I'm trying to download Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 (English) 32/64-Bit by the way!

Message 11 of 46
dotmp3

I'm experiencing the exact same problem.

Tags (2)
Message 12 of 46
mclendon_lindsey
in reply to: dotmp3

I'm having the same trouble with 3ds Max 2013. I even tried turning my virus protection off and it didn't help.  I'm hoping the problem gets resolved soon.

Message 13 of 46

I'm having the same problem trying to download Maya 2013 for Mac - AND I got a Serial Number and Product Key email from Autodesk, with a satisfaction survey attached! You can bet I filled it out! Hope I don't have any problems getting this program - need it for class.

Message 14 of 46
inez92

Same issue here, good to know it's not just me!

I managed to extract the download URL from the page source, and got the install file, but when I run it I get a 'lost connection' error. Must be something wrong on the Autodesk end, I guess? Would really appreciate a fix asap!

Message 15 of 46
channing

I am also having this issue. Tried different browsers and still no link. Got the confirmation emails, but no download link. Woman Sad

Message 16 of 46
rpjackso

Same problem, not a great first impression Autodesk.

Message 17 of 46
spoonwood
in reply to: dotmp3

I'm trying to download Autodesk Inventor and having the same issue. 😞

Hopefully it'll get resolved soon! 😄

Message 18 of 46

Same issues here.  Tried downloading AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 in both Chrome and IE.  Received product keys for both but no ability to download, exactly as shown in the picture posted above.

Message 19 of 46
cassell1

Hmm... why hasn't this issue been fixed.. I am sure this a very noticable problem.

Message 20 of 46
astiglic

Same issue, its weird no one has received any responses from autodesk at least acknowledging the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report