Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11
sansu94
6305 Views, 10 Replies

Network error

Hi,

Im a student when i tried to download Autodesk Maya 2013 Install Now method it show Network error but my network is good  what i should do im running Window 8 32bit

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
philip.s
in reply to: sansu94

Hello SanK,

The easiest workaround in this case would be to download the software via one of the alternative methods, either Browser Download or Download Now.

Message 3 of 11
grantdesk
in reply to: philip.s

Both are not available for Autocad 2014.

Message 4 of 11
kvillasenor

I am also experiencing the same problem but with Revit 2014 32-64bit. I've tried all the methods I can to install Revit 2014, even turning off my firewall didnt help. I've even gone as far as uninstalling the old Revit 2013 software and any other software associated with the autodesk, and still nothing. Some of the other students at the school I attend are also experiencing the same problem 😞

Any suggestions?

Message 5 of 11
asburyj
in reply to: kvillasenor

I would suggest trying to download the software from the virtual agent as a workaround.

The steps are as follows:

1.     Go to http://www.autodesk.com

2.     At the bottom of the page, beneath "Help and Support" click "Customer Service"

3.     Click the "Ask" button for the "Virtual Agent"

4.     Once the Virtual Agent opens, click "Downloading and Installation"

5.     Click "Software Download links"

6.     Click "I need to redownload my product"

7.     Select the appropriate product and download

Jeffry Asbury
Message 6 of 11
CERANU
in reply to: sansu94

I'm having the exact same problem with Maya 2014 on a PC with Windows 8. So far I've tried with both Install Now and Download Now options and none of them work. 

Message 7 of 11
asburyj
in reply to: CERANU

Hi Ceranu,

If those methods aren't working for you I would suggest using the browser download method or the direct download links on the virtual agent.

Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links "

Select your product

You are now presented with the choice to download your software. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 8 of 11
peter13morgan
in reply to: asburyj

hi i went through the virtual agennt and it to does not work. it opens a blank page and nothing starts.

Message 9 of 11
orangejellyfoxy

Where are they?

Can you send me the links to the downloads?

Message 10 of 11

I've found the download

but...

I need help,I signed up for a student,and when I open maya it says "Start Free Trial" and it says I have 30-days left

Message 11 of 11
asburyj
in reply to: orangejellyfoxy

So you will need to activate the product with your serial number. If you signed up for the product at students.autodesk.com. You should have been given a SN. If you didn't make note of it try logging in at manage.autodesk.com and it should be listed there in your list of products.

Jeffry Asbury

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report