Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network deployment CUI problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BrentBurgess1980
169 Views, 2 Replies

Network deployment CUI problem

I am in the process of developing our network deployment for AutoCAD Map 3D 2012. All seems to work well, except that the custom cui file I specify (Z:\AcadUser\2012\Support\MAP-2012.CUIX) in the setup does not carry through in the installation and gets replaced with

C:\Users\burgessb2\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Map 3D 2012\R18.2\enu\Support\Map.cuix. I have created the deployment 3 times today, and it still sets it to the C:.

Is this a known error? is there a workaround for this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I should probably clarify that it is the main customisation file, not the custom cui file

Message 3 of 3

I have looked at the log file and found that it is setting it to the correct file, but then overwriting it with the c:

extract from log file

MSI (s) (98:D0) [08:56:17:149]: Executing op: RegAddValue(Name=MenuFile,Value=z:\acaduser\2012\support\MAP-2012.CUIX,)
MSI (s) (98:D0) [08:56:17:149]: Executing op: RegAddValue(Name=TempDirectory,Value=C:\Users\burgessb2\AppData\Local\Temp\,)
MSI (s) (98:D0) [08:56:17:149]: Executing op: RegAddValue(Name=GRIPSUBOBJMODE,Value=#0,)
MSI (s) (98:D0) [08:56:17:149]: Executing op: RegAddValue(Name=MenuFile,Value=C:\Users\burgessb2\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD Map 3D 2012\R18.2\enu\Support\Map.cuix,)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report