Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Licensing Problems

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
stevecoburn
457 Views, 2 Replies

Network Licensing Problems

Ok hopefully there is a simple answer.

Client machinerunning Windows 7

Server is basic storage and running Windows XP

Loaded NLM on server with IPv6 version.  Licens file is read and server is running.  Client machine sees the license file and the server machine, but will notactivate the network license checkout on client machine when I run Revit for first time.  Already tried the "run as administrator" option, so wat else do I need to do?

Thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: stevecoburn

There's not enough information here. 

You might want to post your debug.log file from your license server and any error codes that you are getting from the client. 

Also, you will want to make sure that the server firewall has ports 27000 and 2080 open and that the license service is actually running. 

Thanks.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
stevecoburn
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks Travis.  I had to open those ports and added the programs to my firewall exeptions list just to make sure that was not an issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report