Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
Manish
271 Views, 7 Replies

Network Installation

Dear All,

I am new user of Autodesk products. I would like somebody to guide me on installing it over the network?

Please help.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Manish
in reply to: Manish

I am looking for a single file which gives me all the procedures. All articles available on the Web are in bits in pieces.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

For which language? I've only a german version here. If I will have any time (*haha*). I will translate it into English. Regards Andi
Message 4 of 8
Manish

Hi I am looking for the English version of it pls ...
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

If you read the instructions on the CD for installing the license manager and building deployment sites you should be able to do it.
You can always check with your reseller for support.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

"reseller for support",,,, I'm starting to believe that must be a joke. "jpostlewait" wrote in message news:12054907.1100697269487.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > If you read the instructions on the CD for installing the license manager > and building deployment sites you should be able to do it. > You can always check with your reseller for support.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

If your reseller isn't supporting you, or isn't capable, then get a new one. You're paying them for support. If you don't get it, it's your own damned fault for putting up with it year after year. You don't have another reseller in your area? Write an e-mail to autodesk, they will often let you work with ANY reseller if you tell them why you want to use one outside the "region." I have no sympathy for people that put up with crappy resellers. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005+C3D http://au.autodesk.com Sign up now for AU2004!
Message 8 of 8
jean_michel

read the acad_nag.pdf under the doc directory on your cd. It's very complete.

Jean-Michel Dufour
support@irisco.com
IRISCO DU QUEBEC
Resseller

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report