Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
189 Views, 4 Replies

Network Auth Wiz

I have the network versions of LDT2005, Civil Design 2005, Survey 2005, and Raster Design 2005. According to the manuals on the CD, to authorize the network licenses, I'm supposed to install and run the Network Authorization Wizard. Nowhere on the CD is there any option to install this anywhere. Where do I have to go to authorize these. TIA
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I believe it gets installed at the local client after you create the deployments and deploy. IF you are talking about a network license scenario, then you can ignore that NAW message and just get your .lic file as before. -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2004&5+C3D
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hi, Each application requires its own version of the Network License Authorization utility and the Civil Design 2005, Survey 2005 and Raster Design 2005 products do not offer this feature. The Land Desktop 2005 product does offer the feature however. You can install the Network License Auth utility for LDT 2005, by inserting the CD and going to the "Network Deployment" of the initial install browser screen that comes up. There you will find the link to install the Network License Auth utility. Regards, Greg Suppes Autodesk, Inc. "Thomas W. Nilles" wrote in message news:409b9648$1_1@newsprd01... > I have the network versions of LDT2005, Civil Design 2005, Survey 2005, and > Raster Design 2005. According to the manuals on the CD, to authorize the > network licenses, I'm supposed to install and run the Network Authorization > Wizard. Nowhere on the CD is there any option to install this anywhere. > Where do I have to go to authorize these. > > TIA > >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I went and authorized through the website. But I need to say that on the Land Desktop 2005 CD, under the "Network Deployment" page there is a link to install the Network License Manager, but there is NO link to install the Network License Authorization Utility (Just double checked to make sure. Nope, not there)
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

You're right Thomas - it's not there. I've double checked with the Land Desktop product team, and the Network License Auth utility feature was not able to be incorporated/supported in the Land Desktop 2005 release. Thanks for the follow-up and sorry for the bit of mis-information. Regards, Greg Suppes Autodesk, Inc. "Thomas W. Nilles" wrote in message news:409bf07f$1_2@newsprd01... > I went and authorized through the website. > > But I need to say that on the Land Desktop 2005 CD, under the "Network > Deployment" page there is a link to install the Network License Manager, but > there is NO link to install the Network License Authorization Utility (Just > double checked to make sure. Nope, not there) > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report