Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to re-install 2012 LT.

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
f_bastos_pinto
510 Views, 6 Replies

Need to re-install 2012 LT.

Hello, I need to re-install the Autocad LT 2012 but my computer does not have a CD drive.

I remember I seen the trial was available and I would register from there. But I cant find the location.

Please help me.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: f_bastos_pinto

If you have a CD, you can share it from another drive on your network or copy it to your local hard drive.  If you have Subscription on this software, you can download it from your Subscription Center.  Otherwise, you will need to see if Autodesk can provide you with a temporary link.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
f_bastos_pinto
in reply to: TravisNave

The temporary link would be perfect! Is there a number I have to call?

Message 4 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: f_bastos_pinto

Hello Frederico,

Downloading the software via our Trails Page is a great workaround, however only the current version (2013 at the moment) is available for most products. Supported previous version media replacements / download links, can be requested here for future reference. 

With that being said, I've just sent you a Private Message (envelope next to your profile name) with the relevant AutoCAD LT 2012 timed download links.

Please accept as a solution, or reply with additional questions if needed.

Message 5 of 7
f_bastos_pinto
in reply to: philip.s

Tkx so much mr. Philip!

Message 6 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: philip.s

Philip is the man.  He swoops in like Superman and provides the information I am not "legally" allowed to provide.  Ha!  Smiley Very Happy

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: TravisNave

Haha - You're very welcome Frederico and thanks Travis! Someone's gotta be the Autodesk Robin to your Batman 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report