Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to confirm licenses available on Autocad 2012 software

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
250 Views, 3 Replies

Need to confirm licenses available on Autocad 2012 software

New here and couldn't seem to find this answer anywhere online so figured I would join the forum and ask here...anyone have a customer support phone number for Autodesk?  

I picked up a 2 user license of Autocad 2012 that I purchased for resale only.   I was told that it was never installed because their systems weren't upto snuff (they were using Autocad 2009) and she held it until the pending hardware upgrades but the company was sold before this happened.   This means that this software was never used and I just wanted to verify this information with Autodesk prior to listing this for sale online.

Any hlep would be great!!

Thanks and have a great weekend!!!

Ron

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

you can't sell the licenses that violates Autodesks license agreement

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

also try contacting your reseller for license assistance
they can help you look up information

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

Thanks for all the replys.   I think I found a 800 number to call.   Also - I was planning on selling the software package and not the license...sorry for the confustion!!

Thanks,

Ron

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report