Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with installation!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ultra221
169 Views, 4 Replies

Need help with installation!

I am trying to install a free trail for my boss on a new laptop he brought to me.  When I click Install it starts but a window installer window pop up.  If I click ok in the window installer window.  I then get Install fail message.  I would like to talk to someone on the phone who could help walk me through this problem.  Thank you for any help you can give me.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rkmcswain
in reply to: ultra221

I don't believe there is an option for free or paid telephone support for a trial. (See this page)

Perhaps you could try contacting a a reseller in your area and locate someone willing to help.

Otherwise, can you provide some screen shots of the dialogs you are talking about? Someone here may be able to help you.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 5
ultra221

I have attached the screenshot of the messages I get.  Anyhelp would be appreicated.

Message 4 of 5
rkmcswain

This looks like the same problem you are having.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 5
ultra221

Thank you for your help that is the problem.  I will work on that solution.  Didn't find that when I look through the post. 

Thank you agian.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report