Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
JetMech2002
344 Views, 2 Replies

Need activation code

Hello,

I took two semesters of AI at SFCC in Sedalia Missouri.  I had a copy of AI for my class, and it is now expired. Current version that I have is 2008.  I was told that there is a free option for veterans which I am.  20 years in the USAF.  Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: JetMech2002

AI?
what product is this? Inventor?
list of autodesk products: http://www.autodesk.com/products
autodesk doesn't offer free licenses to veterens as far as i know
only to students

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: DarrenP

Welcome to the community @JetMech2002 and thank you for your service. 

I believe that this is tied to the legacy Autodesk Assistance program which offered free licenses to unemployed individuals as well as veterans, and mirrored / eventually merged into the Autodesk Education Community.

With that being said, I regret to inform you that this program is no longer available as the requirements for the Autodesk Education Community are listed below.

Eligibility Requirements - LINK

Faculty Member - An individual person who is an employee or independent contractor working for an educational institution which has been accredited by an authorized governmental agency within its applicable local, state, provincial, federal, or national government and has the primary purpose of teaching its enrolled students.

Student - An individual person enrolled as a student at an educational institution which has been accredited by an authorized governmental agency within its applicable local, state, provincial, federal, or national government and has the primary purpose of teaching its enrolled students.

Autodesk-sponsored competition mentor or competitor - An Autodesk-sponsored design competition mentor is an individual who provides guidance, advice, coaching, or instruction to competitors engaged in competing in an Autodesk-sponsored design competition, and upon request by Autodesk is able to provide proof of such status. A competitor is a student or other individual who is registered and accepted or otherwise approved by a design competition organizer as a competition participant and who, upon request by Autodesk, is able to provide proof of such status.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report