Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavisWorks JetStream v5 license transfer to new workstation

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
JanSchäfer
1051 Views, 5 Replies

NavisWorks JetStream v5 license transfer to new workstation

Hello,

I would like to transfer a NavisWorks Jetstream v5 Roamer+Publisher license to a new workstation, but it doesn't work with the NavisWorks License Manager.

Best regards

Jan Schäfer / IBVU

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi,

We are making an assumption here that you are trying to make use of the License Transfer Utility or the Online Transfer correct? Are you trying to transfer the same Product from one machine to the other or different Product? Please include as well the error on the second machine.

Please also PM me your Serial Number so we can dig further.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6

Hello,

there is no License Transfer Utility installed (not even on the cd from 2007). As far as i know this program doesn't work with NavisWorks JetStream v5. I'm trying to transfer 2 licenses (NavisWorks Jetstream v5 Roamer + NavisWorks Jetstream v5 RoamerNavisWorks Jetstream v5 Publisher).

When I've installed it on the new pc an error told me that the license is already taken from the old pc.

I tried to delete the license on the old pc with the "NavisWorks Lizenz Manager" but the button to delete it is not active/clickable.

I'm sending you the serial numbers.

Thanks

Message 4 of 6
hashim.mundol
in reply to: JanSchäfer

Did you follow steps in this document to return the license ?

http://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/jetstreamv5_enu.pdf (page 12/13)

If you get errors, we can request to someone to help you directly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6
JanSchäfer

I'm not even getting to this point:

Go to

Return License from the License Wizard menu and check the Confirm box before clicking on

Next

because Return License isn't active/clickable.

Message 6 of 6
hashim.mundol

I have opened a case for you, someone from support will help you with this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report