Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NVIDIA Quadro 4000 and AutoCAD/C3D 2014?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
TDenson
1221 Views, 2 Replies

NVIDIA Quadro 4000 and AutoCAD/C3D 2014?

Is the NVIDIA Quadro 4000 going to be certified for AutoCAD/C3D 2014? That card is not showing up on any of the 2014 Lists.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: TDenson

Don't get too hung up on the lists.  Autodesk isn't going to certify every card.  I always lead with the disclaimer that a card that has a WHQL certified driver, is certified.

You can get a WHQL certified driver for this card on nVidia.com and you'll be just fine with AutoCAD 2014.  I have a few machines left in my enterprise that run this card without issues. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
dgorsman
in reply to: TravisNave

Its a little overkill for basic AutoCAD work, unless you are also using ReCap or other software that is heavily dependant on OpenGL.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report