Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NLM error 1.5.-18 LDD 08?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
slongmire
203 Views, 1 Reply

NLM error 1.5.-18 LDD 08?

My users can't get into the LDD 08 Companion for Civil 3D. It gives the "No valid License 1.5.-18" error.

Civil 3D 08, and Acad 08 work just fine, and they al lrun from the same license server.

I can get into the LDD companion, with the same distribution, but on my computer only (the install was configured from my workstation). The licensing information is correct as well.

I can't figure out the problem, everyone runs as Administrator equivalent, and I'm logging in as myself on the other workstations to test.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Seth
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wolfe20001
in reply to: slongmire

I have nothing but trouble with my 2008 deployments. Same thing was happening to me. Civil3d worked but not LDD. Autodesk was no help. What I did and it worked for me was to install Civil3d and LDD from the DVD (or a copy that I made to a USB hard drive) and checked that it was a network install and told it the License Server name. Configured the product as I did with my network deployments. I also added the "adskflex_license_file" environmental variable of @servername . All workstations now see the license server and all is working.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report