Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 46
mjsiamuwele
32490 Views, 45 Replies

NETWORK ERROR

Hi,

i'm currently have AutoCad 2012, i'm trying to install AutoCad2013 but it keeps coming up with network error.  My internet connection is just fine.  I also tried the downloading option, I get to download manager and it gives that error message again. 

How can I resolve this?

Tags (1)
45 REPLIES 45
Message 41 of 46
lynn_zhang
in reply to: tim.ganstrom

Hi @tim.ganstrom Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry to hear it's not working for you! Have you disabled your firewall and anti-virus programs before the download? 

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 42 of 46

@tim.ganstrom

Not sure what (download) options you are presented with..  But from your image it looks like you are using the download manager option?  Is that correct?  Is there an option for Browser download?  If not change the language type of your moldflow download to include all languages and see if you are presented with the browser download method.   Meaning you may be downloading extra stuff by doing this but the browser download method is the most reliable.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 43 of 46
tim.ganstrom
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Yes, anti-virus firewall is disabled. I'm trying the 'browser download' method, now that I was informed you have to change to 'all language' mode in order to even have that 'browser download' option. (which is silly on its own.) Thank you, Tim
Message 44 of 46

Sweet! that totally worked. with the old-school browser download option (that is only visible with the multilingual option,) I was able to install the software. Thanks so much for the help!! {now they just need to make that option available no matter what language pack you choose. It's so annoying when options are 'hidden' until you choose a different option.}
Message 45 of 46
j.filipiuk
in reply to: tim.ganstrom

Hello.

I have problem with downloading as well. In my autodesk account management i received serial number for Building Design Suite Premium. I disabled firewall and antivirus. I have two options to download 2017 version: Download Manager and Browser. When I'm trying to download it through Manager it says that an error occured in the network connection, and it retry to download it forever. Through browser it opens 6 tabs, and every one of them say 'This site is unreachable'. Autodesk Virtual Agent links also don't work.

Thank you in advance.

Jacek

Message 46 of 46
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: j.filipiuk

@j.filipiuk

Welcome to the community and hopefully my (or someone else) reply will be beneficially to you.

Since you’re new to the community I just wanted to inform you this is a worldwide (public) user forum where users are assisting others. For any future postings you may do, please do not include any personal information (such as your serial #) in anything that you share (including screen shots & attachments) with us.

Click on the “installation” link in my signature and follow the recommended steps that are provided in that posting. Make sure to review all of the acceptable solutions (marked in green) since these steps will change over time.

For example the most recent solution now includes a link to the major 2017 product line making it easier for the end user to download/install the latest version of the software.

If your installation does fail after these recommended steps

• Review this posting: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/how-to-determine-errors-in-installation-log-fil...
• If that doesn’t help, attach your installation log file here in a text file format and someone will review it for you. You can also locate your installation log file based on this posting: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Using-...
• When attaching your installation log file make sure that any personal information such as your serial # is removed.

Good luck on your installation and hopefully this information will resolve your issue.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report